RULES OF PURCHASE
You can order directly on www.shamorg.it.
COSTS, METHODS AND DELIVERY TIMES
No minimum order required.
Our goods are delivered by the most reliable international carriers: UPS, SDA, DHL, BRT, TNT, GLS, ANPOST, NEXIVE.
Shipment update is constant and is handled automatically by our system that sends the tracking number via e-mail to track the shipping status.
Each order will be processed after receipt of payment.
For goods available in store shipment can require 1 to 4 working days (Monday to Friday).
The goods not available in store immediately, are delivered within one to three weeks, starting from received payment.
- Standard shipments with home delivery all over Italy require 1/5 working days.
- Standard shipments to outside Italy require 3/7 working days.
* Times are intended from the moment the entire order is ready to be shipped.
- € 7,50 for deliveries all over Italy.
- € 6,50 for deliveries all over Ireland.
- € 11,00 for deliveries all over the United Kingdom.
- € 11,00 for Germany, Austria, France, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Spain.
- € 12,00 for Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary.
- € 22,00 for Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania.
- € 26,00 for Cyprus and Malta.
Due to holidays or circumstances sometimes beyond our control, especially in the case of international shipments, order delivery might be delayed. In these cases we are going to promptly inform you via e-mail.
- We recommend you pay particular attention when registering to our systems especially by carefully typing your e-mail address since all communications regarding orders, shipments and delivery tracking numbers will be sent to the specified e-mail.
- It is also recommended that you check the integrity of package upon delivery and in case goods are been damaged, inform the courier and refuse the shipment.
Following payment methods are accepted:
- PAYPAL (credit card or Paypal account)
You can complete the payment even if you do not have a PayPal account. Just select "Pay with the bank account or credit card", enter the data of your credit card and purchase. Anyway, to avoid security issues which might sometimes arise with mobile devices we recommend you make your PayPal payment from a desktop device.
If you prefer, you can also create a free PayPal account to associate with your credit card. This way card information will not have to be typed in each time you use PayPal and make the process even faster.
If you shop on www.shamorg.it through Paypal, you will not be charged by any additional cost.
PayPal accepts most credit cards or prepaid cards, such as Postepay!
When making a payment with PayPal, your financial information is never shared with sellers or retailers to ensure greater security in the transaction. In this mode the order will be processed within the next working day.
We accept returns within 10 days after delivery of goods.
In case of return by size change, the shipping costs will be charged to customer.
To start the procedure just send an email to email@example.com, indicating full name, order number and reason for return. An answer will be sent to you whit the precise address where you will have to ship (return) the goods. Once the goods will have reached us and upon payment of the new shipment (for shipment costs please check the ‘service costs’ section) we will send the new size/article or will order it to our stores if not immediately available.
Goods to be changed must be returned undamaged and original packaging and tags must be intact, otherwise the return will not be accepted.
The return process will be handled by our delivery service and communication about it will be done by email.
All merchandise is carefully inspected before shipment but in case of sending wrong or defective items shipping costs will be fully reimbursed.
Shamorg is deemed exempt from all responsibility for events occurring after the delivery of the package.
For further information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
Customers can exercise the right to withdraw from purchase, with no given reason, within 14 days from the date on which the goods are delivered to the consignment address provided during online purchase. After this period no possibility to exercise the right will be given, as required by current legislation (article 64 and following of Legislative Decree 206/05).
In order to communicate the will to exercise the right of withdrawal an email must be sent to email@example.com.
Customers may also communicate the intention to withdraw from the purchase contract through any of the other contacts available on www.shamorg.it provided that an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will also follow within no longer than 48 hours.
In case of withdrawal, the customer will be reimbursed for all of the amounts paid, including shipment where provided. On the other hand the customer will be charged for the return of goods which will have to be returned in the original undamaged packaging and with intact labels no later than 10 days from the communication of the intention to withdraw from the purchase contract.
The right of withdrawal cannot be applied to following:
1) Customized goods, i.e. goods specifically created or personalised for customer.
2) Gift cards purchased on the website www.shamorg.it
Shamorg is going to make the reimbursement no later than 14 days from the receipt of goods at the indicated address, and only after the integrity of the returned product will have been verified.
In the event of decrease in the value of goods caused by improper use, Shamorg reserves the right to deduct from the sum to be returned to customer what will be dued to compensate damage.
The only customer information that Shamorg is going to share with third parties is related to the service used to manage the newsletter: MailChimp.
In order to allow MailChimp to properly manage the mailing service, following customer contact information is being shared:
MailChimp will never contact our clients or use personal information for commercial purposes other than those provided on the www.shamorg.it website.
What are cookies? "In computing HTTP Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storing specific information about users accessing the server, such as favorite websites or, in the case of Internet purchases, the content of their shopping carts. " (Wikipedia).
TYPE OF COOKIES
- Session cookies, which are deleted when browser is closed and which are used for example for authentication or to "fill the truck" in online shopping.
- Analytical cookies, that collect data in aggregate form and are used to statistically analyze the access to the site.
- Profiling cookies, which are used for example to remember the choices you make on the site, improve the selection of advertising shown to the user, in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
Our site uses session cookies (some are eliminated at the closure of website page, others remain for a longer time, usually 12 months) and analysis cookies. Should you wish to deactivate or modify handling cookies from your favorite browser, you point out the guides to the different navigation software:
Third parties cookies used by Shamorg are: Google (for maps and visitors count), Facebook (we use a plugin showing some information on our fanpage), Pure Chat (live chat that allows us to communicate with our customers and not using the cookies until the chat is effectively used) and yotpo (for the evaluation on articles descriptions).
These cookies are used by more www.shamorg.it:
PrestaShop-74b3b49188bee847d8a9ea7656c0f61b (maturity 20 days)
Local Storage (used both by our platform and facebook plugin, those of facebook you delete the browser is closed).